Junior PHP Dev
Duration: 2021-02-01 - 2022-01-03
Monthly Salary: $1,800.00 - $2,500.00
Job position: Dev
Roles and Responsibilities
- As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying cost-effective and performance-oriented solutions for our existing and new products.
- Create, test, and deploy web applications efficiently while concurrently working with other developers to meet the business's specific requirements.
- Fix any compatibility issues that involve PHP, CSS, HTML, and scripting between various platforms and browsers.
- Provide effective and performance-based solutions for a given task in defined timelines.
- Fix the issue in the existing Product.
- Communicate with other departments and other teams and the company's management to solve any issues that crop up while establishing the priorities, choosing the best solutions, and developing strategies for new content creation.
- Responsible for keeping up with the latest programming practices and technologies via training sessions, relevant professional workshops, reading sessions, seminars, and conferences.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Oops concepts
- Good knowledge of Data structure and algorithms.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of core PHP and CodeIgniter
- Strong knowledge of responsive websites
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of IDEs being used in PHP development
- Good knowledge of PHP Frameworks like Laravel will be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of MVC design Patterns
- Yes Can-do attitude
Good To Have
Angular JS, Node JS